I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Call our Recruitment Team to enquire on 01206 224188 or email email@example.com
Deputy Manager (Registered Nurse)
Up to £1,500 WELCOME BONUS (T&C’s apply)
* Rate – £47,424 per annum *
- Rated ‘Good’ by the CQC across all categories
- Providing the highest standards of residential and nursing care
- A real home from home atmosphere
- Friendly and dedicated care team
- High standards of accommodation throughout
- Excellent reputation with 23 experience in providing great care
- Tailored care plans
- Regular outings and activities with dedicated activities coordinator
- Transparent pricing and care fees included in weekly fee
- Located in a peaceful village with strong community links
• Focused on your learning and development and committed to providing personalised professional development
• Paid NMC annual fees
• DBS cost covered
• Sponsorship available
• A £1000 refer-a-nurse scheme and a £500 refer-a-friend scheme for care and support workers
• Voluntary Benefits Scheme – offering amazing retail discounts at over 8,000 locations nationwide, enabling our staff to make savings of up to £1,500 per year
The Deputy Manager Role:
• To support the Home Manager by inspiring your whole team to ‘be the best they can be’, you will ensure your team enable the residents to lead a valued, fulfilling life and to maximize the potential capacity of all residents physically, intellectually, emotionally and socially
• You’ll ensure adherence to the highest standards, develop new initiatives in care practices and overall delivery of a quality service.
• For a full job description please call the Recruitment Team“ We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.”
“Applications for this role who require Tier 2 sponsorship to work in the UK will be considered alongside all other applications. Overseas (non EEA) applicants may not be appointed to a post if a suitably qualified, experienced and skilled EU/EEA candidates is available as mandated by the Resident Labour market Test.”
Ref: DM Moorlands
£ 7.83 - 9.00 Per hourPart timePermanentCamberley, Surrey, England
Support Assistant - Mental Health & Learning Disabilities - Camberley - Part TimeComfort Care Services provides high quality su...