I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Job Title: Care Assistant
Hours: 40 Hours per week
Reporting to: Senior Care Assistant/Registered Nurse
To provide the highest level of relationship centred care to residents, meeting all statutory and regulatory requirements and aligned to codes of conduct, Hallmark’s policies and procedures and Charter; ensuring that everyone is treated with respect and dignity.
To contribute to the achievement of the Hallmark Care Home Vision: “to be recognised as the leading provider of high quality relationship centred care for all residents.”
• Delivering high quality relationship centred care in the home, ensuring continuous assessment, planning, implementing and evaluating of residents’ care
• Assisting Senior Care Assistants and RNs with all aspects of care in the home, making them aware of any care concerns within the home
• Liaising with the care coordinator role (if they are present in the home)
• Acting as a key worker for specific residents within the home
• Ensuring care delivered is in line with the residents care plans, ensuring they are appropriate to the residents needs and reflect the care being delivered
• Assisting the care team in weighing the residents as and when required
• Building strong and meaningful relationships with the residents and assist them with their activities to help maintain and improve, where possible, their independence, individuality and mobility
• Ensuring the prompt and appropriate reporting problems and issues upwards in the homes team structure
• Maintaining continual personal development by attending and completing all training and qualifications (statutory, mandatory and developmental)
• Maintaining the Health and Safety of self and others within the care home, reporting and recording any accidents or incidents or near misses.
• Working within the Company’s policies, procedures and guidelines, in compliance with regulatory and legislative frameworks and in accordance with the Hallmark Care Homes Charter and Vision
• QCF Diploma Level 2 / NVQ Level 2 in Health & Social Care or willingness to work towards
• Highly motivated
• Passionate about relationship centred care
• Excellent communication skills
• Good computer IT skills
Please apply via the 'Apply' button.
No recruitment agencies please.