I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Worker - North Norfolk
Are you a dedicated and passionate Support Worker looking to make a difference? If yes, then read on and learn more about the roles that Quattro Healthcare have today!
Quattro Healthcare is currently recruiting for Experienced Support Workers to join the team and work in a Mental Health Fascility in North Norfolk. This is an exciting opportunity for anyone interested in Mental Healthcare and seeing the positive impact that you can have on someones life.
Your job role will include:
- Caring for patients experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness;
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress;
- Applying `de-escalation techniques to help people manage their emotions and behaviour;
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals;
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate;
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation;
- Promoting a `recovery` based approach to care.
This role requires candidates to have the following:
- MVA training
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- A minimum of 6 months experience
- Own car is desirable
Location: North Norfolk
Pay: £8.50ph - £10.50ph
At Quattro Healthcare we offer excellent rates of pay as advertised, as well as full-time hours or block bookings.
Please contact the team on: Applyor pop into our office for a chat! The kettle is always on...
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.