I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Quattro Healthcare Norwich is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours at Care Homes in Great Yarmouth, Hemsby, Lowestoft and all surrounding areas.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Completed Manual Handling Training
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assiting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assiting them with their personal care, such as feeding and washing.
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in ordeer to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assesed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assiting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
Location: Great Yarmouth Area (covering Lowestoft, Hemsby, Ormesby and Martham)
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare Norwich on Applyor apply on online. Better yet, pop into the office for a chat. We are open 08:30-17:30, Monday to Friday and the kettle is always on...
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.