I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Worker - Salhouse
Quattro Healthcare has got one of the most exciting positions in Norfolk available! This amazing position is working amongst an awarding winning team and is a rare opportunity to work for one of the largest growing Healthcare providers in the country, specialising in Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
So if you are passionate about helping others and looking for a job that is both rewarding financially and emotionally, read on to find out more...
We are recruiting for a full-time Support Worker to work in a Learning Disabilities service located in Salhouse, Norfolk.
Salhouse is located just 15 minutes outside of Norwich City Centre. You will be caring and attending to service users with Learning Disabilities. We are looking for professional, dedicated and enthusiastic Support Workers, who will be able to deliver the high standard of care that is not only expected by Quattro but the residents families.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Experience as either a Support Worker or Healthcare Assistant
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents, but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assisting them with their personal care (which includes but is not limited to; cooking, cleaning, laundry, bathing and changing of continence pads).
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
So if you are passionate about care, looking for a new role and interested, please apply online or call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare on: Apply.
Please also feel free to pop into our office- the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.