I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Support Worker - Days
Quattro Healthcare are currently recruiting for a two Experienced Support Workers to join the team in Melton Constable, Norfolk.
Our client provides care and support to individuals with a range of Learning Disabilities and Mental Health conditions.
The shift pattern is long days and working every other weekend.
What skills you will need:
- You must be passionate about providing the best possible support to service users.
- You will display natural empathy and compassion for others.
- You will be reliable and someone who goes the extra mile.
- You will have at least 6 months paid experience in Support Work.
- You will preferably be a driver with a clean driving licence.
What you need to be successful:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of right to work within the U.K.
- MVA Training would be advantageous
- Manual Handling Training would be advantageous
Location: Melton Constable, Norfolk
Pay: £8.20ph to £10.50ph
So if you are passionate about nursing, looking for a new role and interested, please apply online or call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare on: Apply.
Please also feel free to pop into our office- the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.