I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Healthcare Assistant - Lowestoft - Days
Quattro Healthcare Norwich is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours located in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
**A minimum of 6 months paid experience in the last 3 years is essential for this role and drivers are preferred due to the location of the service.**
Your job role will include:
- Not only caring for residents but getting to know them and further understand their interests and needs, so that the level of care exceeds standards.
- Assisting residents with their daily living, such as helping to budget and shop, as well as assisting them with their personal care.
- Working alongside family members and other health and social care professionals, in order to provide individual care plans. These need to be regularly assessed in order to provide continually exceptional care.
- Planning and assisting with leisure activities, in order to provide a holistic approach to care.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- In Date Certificates
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
- Completed Manual Handling Training
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Pay: £8.20 - £10.50
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
So if you are passionate about nursing, looking for a new role and interested, please apply online or call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare on: Apply.
Please also feel free to pop into our office- the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.