I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Healthcare Assistant - Bungay
Quattro Healthcare are recruiting for an experienced Healthcare Assistant for an exciting opportunity that has just become available at a care home in Bungay. The successful applicant will be supporting the elderly on a full-time, permanent basis. We also have an additional part-time vacancy available on weekends. You will be assisting with residents medical, physical and emotional needs, whilst being compassionate and caring.
Your job role will include:
- Getting to know the residents, their interests and their needs, in order to provide the best level of care possible.
- Assist your colleagues with the day-to-day care provision, including personal care. (Personal Care includes but is not limited to: bathing, cooking, feeding, clothing and the changing of continence pads)
- Carrying out general tasks such as housework, laundry and shopping in order to aid the resident.
- Meeting Health & Safety regulations and ensuring that the home is kept tidy and clean in line with regulations. Spot cleaning of bodily fluids may be required.
- Helping families adjust and assist them where necessary.
- To safeguard vulnerable adults and treat each individual resident with dignity, respect and compassion.
- Working with other health and social care professionals to provide individual care and development plans, as well as leisure activities.
The benefits include:
-Excellent pay rates
-Rotating weekend shifts
-Free refresher training
This role is subject to candidates having the following:
-Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
-At least 6 months experience in a similar role in the U.K.
-Experience with Dementia Care is preferable
**Your main responsibility will be ensuring that residents are comfortable, looked after and receiving a high standard of care.**
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Rosie at Quattro Healthcare on Applyor pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.