I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
EXPERIENCED SUPPORT WORKERS REQUIRED!
Hellesdon ( NR6) & Shipdham/Thetford ( IP25)
I am currently seeking experienced support workers to support adults with learning disabilities & autism within a supported living environment.
These are permanent positions in which you will be required to purchase business insurance and be willing to use your own transport to enable you to assist service users to access the community.
THE POSITION :-
* To be proactive in your approach to care
* Have the ability to work as part of a team
* To provide support around Personal care and day to day living support.
* To be Able to follow care plans and complete observation charts.
* Will be compassionate and caring
* Work within policy and procedures as set out by CQC
* Have a genuine passion to provide care to others.
* Be flexible on shift patterns and willing to work some evenings/weekends & nights.
* Want to provide the best quality care and have good care standards
* Able to evidence a good knowledge of experience within the care sector
IF YOU FEEL THAT THIS ROLE IS FOR YOU THEN PLEASE FORWARD A COPY OF YOUR CV TO
or alternatively apply online
*we also offer a £100 referral bonus to anyone who refers a successful candidate*
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.