Give your career a positive change.
At Cygnet you’ll have the chance to make a real impact on patients and their families. You’ll be exposed to all kinds of new challenges and responsibilities, to ensure you continue learning and developing as you go.
As part of an organisation with an outstanding reputation for innovation in the sector, you’ll benefit from a vibrant culture tailored to help you thrive, whatever your level or career goals.
Make a bigger difference to your career and to patient care with us.
We are currently for a Regional Bank Pool Coordinator to oversee the recruitment, training, deployment and management of our bank staff across all our West Midlands sites.
You will be based at Cygnet Heathers in West Bromwich but will be required to travel regularly to other sites so a car driver is essential. Due to the nature of the job, Monday to Sunday flexibility will also be required.
In this role you will:
• Recruit, arrange training, ensure all paperwork is in place for personnel file, allocate shifts and monitor performance of bank staff in accordance with Cygnet and CQC policies and procedures.
• Create and maintain a bank pool which provides a reliable, well trained, quality bank team in which to supply the demand of Cygnet services eliminating the demand for agency staff and ensuring staffing levels at all Cygnet establishments at is a secure level in line with the staffing establishments of those units using Cygnet trained staff.
• Ensure that bank staffs are paid correctly and recharges for bank staff are correctly identified to the administrators, team leaders, managers and Heads of Care.
• Assist in managing staffing levels for support workers at all regional units. Advertise for new bank staff and carrying out interviews with shortlisted staff that have applied for bank positions.
• Line manage the Bank Pool Administrator and have overall responsibility for relevant filing and documentation. As a bank pool co-ordinator you should be able to ensure correct induction takes place for new workers on policies and procedures and refresh other employees.
• Demonstrate non-discriminatory practice in all aspects of work and to support the development of the process, practices and delivery of Active care and Recovery is a key role.
We are looking for people who have:
• Successful experience of working effectively in care settings.
• Knowledge of mental health rehabilitation and learning disabilities.
• Excellent listening, verbal, written and IT communication skills.
• Experience of co-ordinating or directing the work of others effectively
• Ability to work effectively across all business units and functions.
• Knowledge of data protection act.
• An ability to work under pressure.
• Flexibility in approach to work.
• Full and clean driving license
In return we will offer:
• Company pension scheme
• Free meals on duty
• CPD and research opportunities
• Employee Discount Scheme
• DBS paid
• Regular coaching and support
The successful candidate will be required to undergo an enhanced DBS and reference check and an offer of employment will be subject to successful clearance.