I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistant - Days - Lowestoft
Quattro Healthcare is seeking enthusiastic and compassionate Care Assistants to work full-time or part-time hours in a Care Home in Lowestoft, Suffolk.
In order to qualify for the role you must have the following:
- A Registered DBS
- Previous Healthcare experience
- Proof of Right To Work within the U.K.
We offer excellent rates of pay and have both day and night shifts available. This is a great opportunity and should not be missed- read on to find out more!
Your job role will include:
You will be supporting residents on a day-to-day basis, encouraging a 'recovery' based perspective to care, including a holistic approach.
- Caring for residents experiencing acute mental distress or who have an enduring mental illness.
- Responding to distressed patients in a non-threatening manner and attempting to understand the source of distress.
- Preparing and participating in group and/or one-to-one therapy sessions, both individually and with other health professionals.
- Encouraging patients to take part in art, drama or occupational therapy where appropriate.
- Organising social events aimed at developing patients social skills and helping to reduce feelings of isolation.
Location: Lowestoft, Suffolk
Pay: £8.50ph to £10.50ph
In return for your hard work, you are greatly rewarded with excellent pay rates, FREE TRAINING, flexi-hours, company uniform, out-of-hours management support and weekly pay!
At Quattro we can offer an excellent rate of pay as advertised as well as full time hours or block bookings.
QUATTRO HEALTHCARE WILL PAY FOR ALL MANDATORY AND REFRESHER TRAINING NEEDED FOR CANDIDATES, INCLUDING PRACTICAL AND THEORY COURSES, AS WELL AS UNIFORM.
Help us make a difference to someone`s life, by applying today. Call Quattro Healthcare Norwich on Apply, or pop into the office for a chat - the kettle is always on!
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.