I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Qualified Social Worker - Adults Team
£17 - £19 per hour
We are looking to recruit a Qualified Social Worker into an Adult Social Work Team on the Recovery Adult - Community Mental Health Service on a temporary basis. The successful Social Worker will have experience of working within an Adult Team in the Social Care Sector.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Working with complex caseloads
* To work as part of an integrated multi-disciplinary team to provide high quality social work practice.
* Undertaking individual/and or joint risk assessments
* Packages of care and Support plans are in place
* Deliver solution focused interventions
* Working with multi-agencies
* Comprehensive understanding of Primary legislation such as Mental Capacity Act 2005, Human Rights Act 1998, Care Act 2014 and Mental Health Act 1983
* Writing reports and contributing to Court reports
* To undertake Section 42 Enquiries into safeguarding concerns under the guidance of your line manager and the Safeguarding Team.
To be considered for this role you must be a Qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in Adult social work.
* HCPC Registration
* 4 years post qualifying experience within the UK Social Care Sector
* Enhanced DBS/CRB
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Working in a busy team
* Supportive Team Manager
Search Consultancy operates a competitive referral scheme whereby we award £250 to any Qualified Social Worker who goes on to work at least 50 hours in a temporary position.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age