I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Supported Living Manager
£28,000 - £32,000 d.o.e
Herne Bay, Kent
I am looking for a Supported Living Manager in Herne Bay, Kent. This is an excellent opportunity for an accomplished manager who has previous experience in learning disabilities, autism and challenging behaviour.
Working alongside the Service Manager, the successful Supported Living Manager will be involved in the commissioning and establishing of a supported living and domiciliary care service.
The Supported Living Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the overall quality, reliability and effectiveness of the supported living services ensuring the highest standards of person centred care, support and compliance with the service specification and contract for the services.
• To be the Registered Manager of the supported living services with CQC
• Market and commission the services to ensure that full capacity is achieved and maintained
• Supervision of staff including appraisals and performance management
• Recruitment and induction of staff
• Assist the Service Manager with managing budgets
• Create and review person centered care plans
The successful candidate should be:
• An experienced Manager within a Supported Living/Domiciliary environment
• Ideally have been previously registered with CQC
• Strong background in Learning Disabilities/Autism/Challenging behaviour
• NVQ Qualified preferably to level 4 or above.
• Comfortable with travel as this will be an aspect of the role.
In return, my client are offering excellent remuneration alongside the chance to progress within the company. You will benefit from ongoing professional training and development and the chance to have a real input in moulding the new service.
To apply for this fantastic Supported Living Manager position please contact Lucie at Purosearch on Applyor email a copy of your updated CV to l.rutter Apply
£ 22 - 28 Per hourFull timeContractSouthend-on-Sea, Essex, England
Social Worker - Assessment and Intervention - Small Authority!NonStop's client, based near London are looking for a Social Worker t...
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentFolkestone, Kent, England
Residential Home Manager – up to £35k - Folkestone Amber Mace is currently recruiting for a Residential Home Manager to work within...
£ 32000.00 - 32000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentWhitstable, Kent, England
Registered Manager - Learning Disabilities - Good CQC Rating North Kent - Salary up to £32kBright Selection Ltd is currently seekin...