Residential Care Home Manager
up to £35,000 per annum plus Bonus
Permanent Contract – Full Time
In Touch Recruitment is working on behalf of a quality driven, national care home provider to recruit an experienced CQC Registered Care Home Manager to oversee the management and success of their 45 bed, elderly residential care home in Prescot, Merseyside.
Job responsibilities will include:
- Staff and Performance Management
- Ensuring the service meets CQC compliance and care regulations
- Budget and Cost Management
- Marketing and Occupancy Management
- Establishing positive links with CQC, Local Authorities and outside agencies
- Current experience working as a CQC Registered Manager of an elderly care home
- Excellent working knowledge of CQC and current care regulations
- Experience managing a budget and marketing a care home
- Strong ability to lead, encourage and motivate a staff team to deliver an exceptional service
- A relevant management qualification (RMA / Diploma 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent) will be advantageous.
This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Care Home Manager to join one of the UKs leading care home providers that is widely recognised for their on-going investment and commitment to the training and development of their staff.
If you are an experienced Residential Care Home Manager looking for a new and exciting challenge in Prescot – Apply Today!
To apply, please make an online application or email a copy of your CV direct to Apply
. For more information, call In Touch Recruitment on Apply