I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Care Home Manager
£40,000 - £45,000
We are looking for an experienced, driven and motivate Registered Manager with strong Nero experience to manager a service in the Horsham area
Day to day tasks of the Registered Manager:
* To have contact with all departments of the company, Statutory Authorities, community services, GP's and general suppliers to the home.
* Dealing with purchasers, health and social services representatives, relatives and external agencies.
* To manage all aspects of the Home within the agreed budget allocation and be responsible for the development both in terms of philosophy of care and business management to enable the Home to meet the requirements of the Care Quality Commission.
* To lead a multi-disciplinary team and enable/ensure that individual programmes of care are developed, executed and evaluated for each service user.
* To maintain a multi-disciplinary approach to care, and ensure the environment acknowledges and respects service users rights to choice, freedom, dignity and individual life style within the Home. To be the first point of contact for out of hours issues.
* To act at all times in accordance with legislation associated with care establishments and ensure that the highest standard of appropriate care is always provided.
* To be conversant with and adhere to the policies and procedures in the Health Care manual.
Benefits of the Registered Manager:
* Free staff bus, subsidiary meals and uniform
* Reduced rate accommodation
* Opportunity to earn performance related bonuses
* In house Training, academy offering various courses
* Exceptional career progression within the company,
* Refer a friend bonuses
* Plus, many more!
Requirements for the Registered Manager role:
* A warm and friendly disposition
* Good communication skills, able to put others at ease
* Reliable and punctual
* Strong Registered Management experience
* Neurological experience - Sclerosis, Motor Neurone Disease, Huntington's Disease, Acquired Brain Injury and Cerebral Palsy.
* Active NMC Pin - desirable but not essential.
£ 40000 - 55000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
THANKS FOR CONTACTING ME IF YOU ARE LOOKING FOR A NURSE , -SENIOR NURSE -CLINICAL LEAD -MANAGEMENT POST \( RN NURSE OR NVQ 4 -5 - W...
£ 45000 - 50000 Per yearFull time...PermanentLaunceston, Cornwall, England
INTERIM REGISTER MANAGER-3 -6- MONTH CONTRACT- UPTO £ 50K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME POSSIBLE 3 - 6 MONTH CONTRACT OR LONGER WITH COR...