I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Senior Care Assistant - Cheltenham
Salary - £8.70 to £9.90ph dependent upon experience + 25% enhancements on weekends
Days & Nights available
Full time 37.5 hrs per week
Are you passionate about care? Are you looking for a new challenge in the health and social care sector? Amber Mace are currently looking for 3 x Senior Care Assistants to join the team at a residential home in Cheltenham, paying an hourly rate from £8.70 to £9.90ph + 25% enhancements on weekends
This is a care home for the elderly with a CQC overall rating of Good'; this is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate care assistant or senior care assistant looking to make the next step in their career.
As Senior Care Assistant, you will be in charge of the day-to-day supervision of residents and staff. Your duties will centre on providing the highest standards of care to the home's residents as well as ensuring that their physical, social and emotional needs are met.
Please note, there are day and waking night shifts available.
Role requirements for the Senior Care Assistant:
• Supporting and supervising the care team
• Assist with new staff inductions
• Developing therapeutic or beneficial relationships with residents/colleagues
• Delivering high standards of person-centred care
• Attend regular meetings
• Support the Home Manager in developing and implementing personalised care plans, and reviewing and monitoring these on a regular basis
• Medication management
• Make GP and other relevant care and health-related appointments
Skills/Qualifications for the Senior Care Assistant:
• NVQ level 3 or above, or a willingness to work towards this
• Experience working in elderly/dementia care
• Excellent communication & organisational skills
• Experience handling and administering medication
• Confidence in networking and working together with Multi-Disciplinary Teams.
In return, my client will offer an hourly rate of £8.70 to £9.90ph+25% enhancements on weekends, plus a fantastic benefits package, including excellent career progression and training.
If you are interested in finding out more or applying for the Senior Care Assistant role, then please contact Charlotte at Amber Mace on Applyor email an up to date CV to Apply.