I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
At Quattro Healthcare we are recruiting for dedicated and experienced Support Workers to fill temporary ongoing positions within the Norwich area, these are to cover a number of Learning Disability settings.
Due to the nature of the positions a minimum of six months paid experience within Healthcare or Support Work settings is required. A range of shifts are available but applicants will need to offer some flexibility.
The Support Worker role will involve:
* Providing personal care and support to clients including washing, bathing and toileting
* Healthcare, including assisting the service user to take medication as appropriate and supporting in attending medical appointments
* Providing practical support and domestic tasks including laundry, cleaning, shopping and possibly preparing and cooking meals
* Accompanying individuals in social activities and assist in developing and maintaining the social interests of the individual
* Providing specialised care for clients with more complex needs if required
A current up to date Enhanced DBS is also essential, along with a valid Moving and handling Certificate.
We can offer very competitive rates of pay and a great variety of work, along with flexibility to fit around your current commitments.
If you want to make a difference, we have exciting full and part time opportunities available for experienced Support Workers, to provide care and support throughout the Norfolk area and the surrounding areas. Please call on Apply
Due to the high volume of applications for each of our roles, if you do not receive a response within 14 days then please consider your application as unsuccessful, however we may keep your details on file and contact you with regard to any other suitable roles.
This vacancy is advertised on behalf of Quattro Group of Companies (Quattro Recruitment Ltd or Quattro Healthcare Ltd) who operate as an Employment Business. Quattro Group of companies is an Equal Opportunities Employer.