I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Upto £35,000 per annum
An exclusive opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to work in a top quality supported living service in the Birmingham area. The position has become available with a reputable provider of high quality support and residential care for adults with learning disabilities and complex needs. This is a medium service which has been designed with modern features, it is situated in a residential suburban area to the south west of Birmingham city centre. The service is located close to the M5 so therefore an easy commute from surrounding areas.
The Registered Manager role is based within a setting that is part of a leading independent care provider who pride themselves on delivering high standards of person-centred care.
As the Registered Manager the following is required:
• Car Drivers - essential
• Experience at management level in learning disabilities and associated complex behaviours in a residential setting
• Level 5 qualification or working towards
• Strong knowledge of CQC standards and legislations
• Experience liaising with external bodies
• A minimum of four years experience within the learning disability or mental health sector
In return the Registered Manager will receive a comprehensive package, including:
• A basic salary of up to £35,000 per annum
• Competitive annual leave and company benefits
To apply please contact Gemma on Applyor email a copy of your up to date CV to Apply