Are you a dynamic, committed, compassionate and enthusiastic Health Care Assistants?
Healthcare Assistants Required for Immediate start in Newcastle - Full and Part time options availableWorking for TTM Healthcare is entirely flexible, work full or part time hours, choose your rota to fit around your life for better work like-balance. We have a range of shifts available from long days and nights to evenings and weekends.The Role
• To carry out and undertake specific, general and domestic tasks which will provide good quality of health and well-being of the individuals.
• To work flexibly to meet individuals support needs.
• To communicate effectively and professionally with nurses, seniors and staff on duty.
• To help with daily routines and activities of the individual’s nature.
• To work effectively and professionally within the policies, procedures, aims and objectives of the company. Benefits
• Work when you want
• Weekly pay
• We provide free company uniforms
• We support you 24 hours per day, 7 days per week (bank holidays included)Applicants Requirements to qualify must have
• Up to date CV
• References that cover the last 3 years
• Passport in date
• Visa (if applicable)
• Proof of NI
• DBS (or happy to apply for one)
• International Police Check (for anyone that has lived overseas for more than 6 consecutive months in the past 5 years)
• Fit To Work (Immunity to Hep B, MMR, TB or BCG Scar)
• Training (upskills if required paid by us)
We encourage all interested applicants to apply promptly as we review all CVs received on a daily basis.Fast track your application and send a SMS for a call back to Apply
Please note, due to the high volume of applications only people that match the above requirements will be contacted.
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.