I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
• Outstanding communication skills (Verbal, written and electronic)
• Excellent decision making
• Ability to work under pressure
• Flexible, adaptable and ‘can do’ attitude
• Compassionate towards others
• Able to follow instructions and procedures
• Willingness to work early morning, evenings and possible weekends
• 100% committed to helping improve the quality of life of vulnerable people
Please note the above is a guideline and you may be required to undertake additional duties with scope.
• Right to work in the UK
• Clearance from the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS)
• Previous experience in care
• Secondary education / Diploma
• NVQ Care Level 2 or 3
• Provide references for the last 1-2 years of work.