I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We at Options exist for one reason- to fulfil our mission to support, empower, and enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. That’s what we do.
No experience is required, full training is provided. All we need are individuals with great values (real people people).
We are looking for people to provide effective support to enable people with disabilities to live their lives to the full. This includes:
• Enabling people to achieve their full potential
• Supporting people to achieve their wishes expressed day-by-day and identified in their Person Centred Plans
• Promote and act within the framework of Options beliefs
• Support people in the day-to-day tasks involved in ordinary living
• Understand and respect the relationships that are important to people supported
You will have the following qualities:
• Committed to and passionate about supporting and developing others
• Has a person-centred approach, seeing people as people, irrespective of disability
• Have a clear desire and commitment to working to values openly and honestly
• A Full UK Driving Licence would be beneficial for some posts
• Full and Part Time positions available
• £8.25 hourly rate
• Liverpool, Sefton and Wirral locations
• 28 days annual leave (if part time pro rata)
• Training and development package available