We have an exciting opportunity for a team leader in endoscopy at Southampton NHS Treatment Centre.
Based in the Royal South Hants Hospital, our clean, modern and comfortable treatment centre specialises in orthopaedics, general surgery, endoscopy, ophthalmology, oral surgery, ear nose and throat surgery, urology, gynaecology, gastroenterology and pain management.
At Southampton we are passionate about creating an exceptional experience for all NHS patients, and are dedicated to delivering the highest standards of quality and safety.
As the team leader, you will be expected to manage the day to day activities within the endoscopy area. You will lead a team or nursing and ancillary staff, providing the necessary professional, clinical practice and motivational support for the team and peers.
You may also be required to act up in position of endoscopy manager in their absence.
Skills & Experience
To be successful in this role you will have:
• A recognised post-registration specialist endoscopy course or equivalent
• The ability to show competency and demonstrate experience at Senior Practitioner Level
• A specialist Qualification in GI Nursing / Endoscopy Practice or demonstrable understanding of the area.
• A UKRC advanced life support provider qualification
• Cannulation skills/
• NMC registered level 1 nurse (Level 1)
• Recognised teaching aAssessing certificate or equivalent
For more information about the centre, please visit http:// Apply
Please note that offers of employment are subject to receipt of satisfactory references and a DBS check.
At Care UK, we actively promote diversity and equal opportunities.