I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Service Manager - Woking - Younger Adults
Salary: 22,725 per annum
Are you an experienced deputy/assistant manager looking for a new challenge?
My client is currently looking for an Assistant Manager to help the running of a specialist transitional supported living scheme in Woking. My client leads the market in providing residential and supported living care for people with learning disabilities or complex behavioural needs.
As Assistant Deputy Manager, some of the job duties will include supporting on a one to one or shared support basis, doing rotas, probation reviews, supervisions, fire and health and safety checks, updating support plans, risk assessments, maintenance reporting and finance checks for example.
The successful candidate will have the following experience and qualifications:
• Have experience of providing support to people with learning disabilities
• Have an understanding of a transition service
• Have experience of managing teams
• Computer literate
• Experienced working with external health professionals
• Be flexible to work across mornings, evenings, weekends and sleep in shifts.
• It's also essential applicants hold a full valid driving licence and access to their own vehicle.
• 31 annual leave days including bank holidays (pro-rated)
• Career progression and internal opportunities
• A permanent, stable job in an ever-growing organisation
• Company pension scheme
For more information on how to apply for this fantastic opportunity please contact Katie on Apply, or send an up to date CV to Apply.