I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
I am recruiting on behalf of a Greater Manchester Local Authority for a Housing Options Officer.
* To provide a holistic assessment of housing and support needs for customers at risk of homelessness,
* Undertake assessments of duties owed under homelessness legislation and make referrals for emergency accommodation,
* Actively manage a case list ensuring, maintaining detailed and accurate records to ensure a clear audit trail for all cases,
* Actively participate in the MARAC framework by completing domestic abuse assessment and referrals.
* Excellent knowledge and experience of parts VI and VII of the Housing Act 1996 as amended by the Homelessness Reduction Act,
* Understanding of the causes and impact of homelessness,
* A proven track record of resolving issues impacting on homeless people in a creative way,
* Innovative and imaginative problem solving and negotiation skills,
* Excellent communication and literacy,
* Ability to cope in very high pressure environment,
* Emotionally resilient,
* Assertive yet diplomatic.
Please note that an enhanced DBS disclosure is required for this role.
To apply for this role please submit your cv via this website or contact Catherine Yates at the Manchester office of Search Consultancy.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£ 6825 - 19013 Per yearFull time...ContractColchester, Essex, England
Our client is based in Essex and manages over 10,000 homes in Essex and East London. They pride themselves on providing excellent c...
£ 37000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheddar, Somerset, England
Fantastic Opportunity for a Residential Manager with Potential £ 37 k GOOD CQC !! Brief Outline - Residential Home has 20 residenti...
£ 9.30 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Broadstone, Dorset, England
OUTSTANDING PAY: £9.30 - £18.00 per Hour + DOUBLE TIME FOR BANK HOLIDAYS. WORK AS MUCH, OR AS LITTLE AS YOU WANT EVERY WEEK - Full ...