I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Benefit Assessment Officer - Housing Service | £21 P/H | Northamptonshire
We are looking for an enthusiastic, dynamic and adaptable individual who is passionate about providing excellent social support and the delivery of clean safe care.
This is a temporary position, with the possibility of an ongoing contract subject to your performance, making this a particularly exciting opportunity for applicants.
1. To determine and assess all awards of Housing Benefit and Council Tax reduction promptly and in accordance with legislation. Including complex claims e.g. homeless, hostels, recent migrants, self - employed and student transactions.
2. To comply with new and existing Revenues and Benefits legislation and working practises, including keeping up to date with the contents of the procedure manual and employee handbook.
3. Accurately maintain computerised records and full systems administration of Housing Benefit entitlement, benefit payments.
4.Ensure the validity of Housing Benefit & Council Tax reduction claims and support vulnerable
Apply the performance of all duties, maintain an awareness of the rules governing data
protection, the authority's anti-poverty strategy, the freedom of information act, equal
opportunities and diversity legislation and policies.
6. Experience of Northgate essential and the Comino DIPs system desirable.
claimants by visiting claimants and landlords and applying verification rules.
You will be working alongside the fastest growing recruitment company in the UK, who provide an unrivalled service to all of their clients and candidates across the United Kingdom. Seven currently offer the best pay rates in the UK for social care employees, making us the best option for maximising your earning potential and career fulfilment. Seven consultants are passionate about placing you in the best possible role, for the best possible rate, so why not get in contact with us now.
Are you ready for the challenge? If so, we look forward to hearing from you.
What else can you expect from Seven?
- Free DBS Update
- Specialist Consultant allocated to you with all the expertise you require.
- Excellent Payroll and Compliance System , ensuring that you are paid on time, every time.
- Online Timesheets, allowing you to submit your hours in an effortless, safe and secure process.
- Access to Exclusive Rates , allowing you to gain earnings that no other agency can offer you.
- £250 Referral Bonus for every person you successfully refer to Seven.
We are now available to speak to you 24/7 on Apply. Please ask for the Social Care Department.
£ 42000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentBedford, Bedfordshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK's leading Care providers, who specialise in Supported Living and Res...
£ 37000 - 37000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheddar, Somerset, England
Fantastic Opportunity for a Residential Manager with Potential £ 37 k GOOD CQC !! Brief Outline - Residential Home has 20 residenti...
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...