I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
***Please only apply if you have experience of bid/ tender writing within the Domiciliary Care Industry to be considered for this role***
Our Client is a multi-award winning, CQC-registered, technology-enabled homecare provider focused on working within the UK's 15bn elderly care market. With 10 NHS partnerships, a 99% client satisfaction rate, and 40% month-on-month growth they are the UK's fastest growing care company. Our Client has been featured in The Times, Telegraph, The Guardian, WIRED, Forbes, and the BBC, and has most recently won Britain's Health Startup of the Year from over 1000 applicants. Both of the founders have been featured on the Forbes 30under30, and with their combined entrepreneurial experience have brought on several high profile investors including the CEO of JustEat, Microsoft's former Global Head of M&A, and the former Chairman of Davos. They are looking to scale rapidly across the UK and internationally, and are assembling a dream team of people who are passionate about transforming the sector, improving people's lives, and building a multinational business.
* Supporting the Business Development Manager in creating outstanding Tender response documentation.
* Researching Best Practice, latest guidance, standards and current legislation relevant to specific tender responses.
* Reading Tender documentation fully to frame the response and researching public sector policy and initiatives relevant to our response.
* Referencing relevant company policies and processes to support successful tender responses, or contract awards.
* Highlighting any required updates of how we work based on contract expectation.
* Reporting to Business Development Manager any area of risk to business.
* Seeking feedback, involvement and engagement of relevant team members to tailor our response.
* Gaining approval for submission and editing where necessary prior to uploading to relevant procurement sites.
* Editing response documentation in keeping with Tender requirements.
* Any other tasks the Team Manager sees fit within keeping of the business.
* Knowledge of Public Sector procurement, contract processes and grant processes.
* Experience of working as a successful bid-writer, securing contract size in excess of £3m contract value and ability to evidence this.
* Worked in Social Care or Healthcare in order to utilise appropriate terminology and understand the nuance of language in tender documentation.
* Excellent communicator with great literacy skills, including a high attention to detail with an outstanding editing and proofing ability.
* Deadline driven with effective time management skills and ability to thrive under pressure, including multitask and prioritise workload.
£30000 - £35000
Compensation and Perks:
* Fast-growing company with great ambitions
* Hardworking team looking to build something to change care in the UK
* Modern central London office with unlimited tea, coffee, fruit, snacks and more!
* 25 days annual leave pro rata
* Access to PerkBox
* Competitive salary
* Hands-on involvement in growing a tech-enabled start-up that is disrupting the domiciliary care industry
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Ref: WP-BWD- 5722
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentTruro, Cornwall, England
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...
£ 42000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentBedford, Bedfordshire, England
An exceptional new opportunity has arisen with a one of the UK's leading Care providers, who specialise in Supported Living and Res...