I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domus are currently working with a fantastic charity in the need of a Registered Manager to oversee a Learning Disability services in Brighton.
Benefits include annual leave of 40 days per annum + ongoing training and support!
* To be an effective member of the care management team in developing operational policy, service procedures and good practice.
* To identify and maintain high standards of care practice in line with the Essential Standards of Quality and Safety.
* To develop and maintain a culture that enables all staff to work together to promote service users' welfare and create a safe environment in which they can live and learn.
The ideal candidate will:
* Be friendly, enthusiastic, organised and flexible approach with relevant experience in a business development role, who has a good understanding or interest in the issues facing people who are Deaf or hard of hearing.
* Be able to write dynamic and successful tender and fundraising bids, the candidate needs to be able to build business organically by networking with sensory loss social workers, people supported and their loved ones and a wide range of external partners and potential stakeholders.
* Have the ability to quickly gain insight into the strategic priorities for care and support services and the operating environment will be a key requirement.
* Work closely with managers and the senior team within care and support and will need to offer flexibility to cover other area bids as requested by the Head of Service or Director.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: MW-DSRM- 4939