I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are currently looking for an experienced Registered Manager who will be responsible for leading outstanding care and management for a Residential Home in Folkestone, ensuring individual outcomes are met for people with Learning and Physical Disabilities. We are looking for a committed individual with positive attitudes.
* The provision of person-centred support to adults with learning and other behavioural disabilities, providing them with the opportunity to grow in confidence and develop the daily living and decision-making skills they need.
* Work with service users and their families, supporting them in the decisions they make about how they live their lives and ensuring that any personal needs are met.
* Manage all aspects of running the services including but not limited to supervision of staff, rotas, care planning, quality assurance, training, budget management, finances and management of medication.
* Ensure adherence to all relevant legislation.
* Ensure effective communication links between members of the team, people supported, other departments and external agencies.
* Train, develop and motivate staff through example and attention to good working practice.
* To be fully involved in the recruitment and selection of all staff including induction, development, supervision, performance management and relevant training of all staff within the home
- Must be experienced in Care Management specifically with people who have Learning Disabilities
- You should hold a Level 5 diploma or eligible to complete the Level 5 Diploma.
- Must be approachable, reliable and passionate about caring working in care.
- Must have a full clean driving license
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Service Manager type position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
£ 37000 - 38000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCheddar, Somerset, England
RESIDENTIAL HOME MANAGER - £ 37 K NVQ 3 or NVQ 5- For Quality Residential Home Group . Looking for a Step into a Top post in Reside...