I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Branch Manager Wanted- Swadlincote, up to £28k interviewing immediately!
We are currently working on behalf of a fantastic organisation specialising in elderly and dementia within domiciliary care. The organisation has developed a reputation for excellence of service in the community and its excellent support to its staff.
What you will be doing?
* Managing our domiciliary care agency on a day to day basis
* Identifying opportunities for growth and development. Work with the General Manager to achieve sales targets and deliver within budget
* Be responsible for the safe delivery of the service in line with legislative requirements and company policy and procedures
* Manage the effective recruitment, induction and training of the community care workers.
* Maintain full and accurate records and reporting systems in accordance with legal requirements and to ensure the effective running of the business
What you will bring;
* Good Business acumen and a drive for growth
* Excellent communication skills with customers, their families and representatives, staff and other health and social care professionals
* Experience of care services, risk assessment and person-centred care and support
* Ability to plan and organise workloads effectively so customers receive the services they expect
* Good administrative skills and computer literacy
* Be prepared to work flexibly to ensure the safe delivery of the service
* Excellent interpersonal skills
* Level 4 Health and Social Care Qualification in Health and Social Care.
* Excellent knowledge of CQC and HSCA regulations
* Up to £28K per annum plus generous benefits
* 40 hours per week
* Standard pension
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Keywords; Elderly, Dementia, branch Manager, Swadlincote
£ 40000 - 40000 Per yearFull timePermanentLiverpool, Merseyside, England
Business Training & Support Manager Wanted- national, up to £40k interviewing immediately! We are currently working on be...
£ 33000 - 33000 Per yearFull time...PermanentCrewkerne, Somerset, England
BUSINESS MANAGER - -HOME CARE & DOM ,CARE £ 33 K HOME CARE SERVICE FOR LEADING PROVIDER CREWKERNE Summary of Duties - Managemen...