I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager in the Corby area. To join one of the biggest and well-respected companies within the UK, who also have a great ethos and reputation. My Client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities, Challenging Behavior, Autism and Mental Health providing long-term accommodation and care, based in small, unique family style homes.
Registered Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* 3 Years' experience as a Registered Manager in a Learning Disability and Challenging behavior service
* Preferably a background in turning around services
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 or above
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities and Challenging Behavior
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Sal: Circa £30k - 35k
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager or Deputy Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: LH - PACRGCN - 5717
£ 40000 - 45000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSt Austell, Cornwall, England
PERIPATETIC MANAGER - £ 40-45 K SOUTH WEST NURSING HOME & RESIDENTIAL GROUP -CORNWALL BASED-working across these first Class Ho...