I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
£12 p/h | 48 hrs | Days Only | Outstanding Service
One of Hillingdon’s leading residential care homes currently has an exciting opportunity for an experienced, NVQ Level 3 or 4 qualified Care Assistant with supervisory experience to work as Care Team Leader.
Details of this Care Team Leader NVQ3/NVQ4 vacancy and what the home is offering:
• 48 hours per week
• Day shifts only
• Fantastic hourly rates of £12
• A fantastic working environment and opportunities for training, development and career progression within a progressive, high-end organisation
The successful candidate for this Care Team Leader NVQ3/4 role will be joining an “outstanding” rated service that provides 5* hotel style living and the best possible standards of care to older people with residential care needs.
Applicants for this Care Team Leader NVQ3/NVQ4 post should meet the following criteria:
• Have completed a minimum of NVQ Level 3 in Health and Social Care and will ideally have accomplished higher level studies.
• Previous experience in a supervisory or leadership capacity in a residential care setting is essential
• Have completed up to date medication training
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills
• Passionate about delivering the highest standards of personal and clinical care
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Phill Ogden at SYK Recruitment now on Apply.
£ 8 - 12 Per hourFull time...Bank...Barnet, London, Greater London, England
Health Care Assistant / Care Assistant / Support Worker – Immediate Start – Barnet – North London We have a fantastic opportunity f...
£ 7.83 - 9.00 Per hourFull timePermanentSlough, Berkshire, England
Support Assistant/Support Worker - Slough, Berkshire. Comfort Care Services provides high quality supported housing and support for...