I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Service Manager - East London - £40-45k
Fiona at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for Registered Manager to take the helm at a LD service near Walthamstow, East London. Our client offers residential care in a registered home for people living with learning disabilities and mental health . This is a fantastic company to work for, please do not hesitate to get in touch if you are an experienced manager with a passion for LD care.
The successful candidate will be a confident leader with strong management skills and experience of LD care, dedicated to governing and maintaining the service. You will also ensure CQC compliance across all aspects of the service.
As Service Manager, your duties will include:
• Taking responsibility for the general well-being of the residents, including making sure their physical, emotional and social needs are met
• Overall responsibility of the service
• Supervising, training, mentoring the staff
• Monitoring work areas and practices to ensure they are safe and conform to relevant standards, policies and legislation
• Create personalised care plans
The ideal candidate will possess the following skills/experience:
• Experience managing a similar type of service
• Demonstrable passion for providing excellent care
In return, my client will offer a salary in the region of £40-45k, extensive training and development, and a fantastic benefits package.
If you are interested in this role, then please contact Fiona at Amber Mace on Applyor send your CV to Apply.
£ 0 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentBarnet, London, Greater London, England
Registered Home Manager - Learning Disabilities Hendon, North West London£35,000 depending on experienceMy client requires a Regist...