I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
• To support people in accordance with their needs and wishes as detailed in their person centred support plans.
• To demonstrate a commitment to the Safeguarding of Adults and to recognise and report any disclosure, suspicion or evidence of harm, risk of harm, abuse or neglect in line with United Response’s Safeguarding Adults policy.
• To ensure that support plans reflect the changing needs and wishes of the people we support by contributing to regular monitoring and review.
• To encourage and enable the people we support to become active members of both their local and wider communities.
• To support people to develop or maintain good family relationships and a range of friendships.
• To support people in all aspects of their daily living, for example, going shopping, cooking, keeping their home clean and tidy, budgeting and paying bills.
• To deliver personal care (if required) with dignity and respect.
• To support people to stay healthy and safe, following guidance from health professionals where health support is required.
• To accurately complete documentation, including people we support records.
• To communicate effectively with colleagues, family members and professionals, verbally and in writing.
• To raise any concerns about practice or the people we support in a timely manner.
• To ensure required financial checks are completed.
• To assist people in securing and keeping paid employment (where applicable).
• To attend training, including induction training, team meetings and individual supervision meetings as required.
• To maintain confidentiality at all times.
• To undertake any other reasonable duties as requested.