I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Services Manager - South Gloucestershire circa £29k
Are you a Senior Support Worker/ Team Leader looking for a new challenge? Do you have a passion for providing excellent person centred care? Then please read on, as Charlotte at Amber Mace may have the perfect new role for you...
• Starting salary of circa £29k rising to over £30k upon completion of probation
• 28 days holiday in year 1 rising to 33 days in year 2
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Life Assurance
• Shopping discounts and more!
• Refer a Friend Scheme/Staff Introduction Scheme (worth up to £300)
Amber Mace are currently recruiting for a Services Manager to join a well-renowned charity that provides support for people living with learning disabilities, autism, challenging behaviour and Mental Health. Your role will be to manage two supported living services that supports people across Gloucestershire
The role of Services Manager involves:
• Provide excellent care for all service users
• Lead, support, coach and supervise staff in all services
• Ability to be flexible 24/7
• Management of Quality assurance (CQC), compliance with all regulations, legislations and service improvement
• Managing budgets and fiscal information
• Ensure that all the services are legally compliant at all times
The ideal candidate for the Services Manager role will possess the following skills/qualifications:
• Previous Experience as a Registered Manager, Team Leader or Senior Support Worker for a Learning Disability or Mental Health service
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Budget management
• Experience of acting as a role model for good care practice, for ensuring high professional care standards are maintained by all staff
• Proven service management experience & developing rota's, care plans and risk assessments
In return, my client will offer a salary of £29.2k and an extensive benefits package.
If you are interested in this role or would like to find out more, please give Charlotte at Amber Mace a call on Apply. Alternatively, send an up to date CV to Apply