I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An exciting new opportunity has arisen with a national care provider to assist in the daily running of their Residential Home in Leicester the service supports individuals with a learning disabilities, Autism and challenging behaviour.
The Deputy Managers role is to support the registered manager in the daily running of the Service in order to provide outcome focused support which enables service users to lead fulfilling and valued lives.
Key skills and Competencies:
* MUST be a driver
* MUST experience at a senior level
* At least three years' experience of supporting people within a learning disability
* Ability to join an organisation and hit the ground running
* NVQ Level 3 (minimum)
* Preferably NVQ level 5
* Experience of coordinating rotas, completing risk assessments and care plans
* Good organisational skills and the ability to prioritise & manage a busy workload (which will including direct support, supervision & management of staff)
* Committed and focused to achieving the best possible levels of care
Sal - Circa 25k -26k
?As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position.
We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month.?
Ref: LH - PDML - 3105
£ 65000.00 - 75000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentYork, North Yorkshire, England
Bright Selection Ltd are delighted to be working with this specialist care provider who are currently recruiting for an Operations ...