I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Care Assistants-Bank - Coventry - £8.35 p/h
Are you looking for a rewarding role in the health and social care sector? Do you have a naturally caring and attentive personality and are looking for gratifying role where you can work nights to suit your childcare or lifestyle needs?
Lindsay at Amber Mace is currently recruiting for some full-time Care Assistants to join the team at an elderly care home near Coventry. This is purpose-built luxury home that has modern interior design throughout and state of the art facilities. This is an excellent opportunity for an enthusiastic and passionate candidate looking to make the next step in their career with an excellent, private healthcare provider.
You will be joining a friendly and experienced team, with excellent career progression and training offered. You will be encouraged to progress through NVQs in order to help you provide the best possible care and to improve your professional development.
The key responsibilities of our Care Assistants include:
• Provide a high standard of individual care and personal care to residents at all times
• Possess high regard for personal safety and the safety of residents, visitors and staff
• Knowledge of the Health and Safety at Work legislation; in particular in the moving and handling of residents and fire safety/evacuation procedures
• Willing to further professional development by participating in appraisals and team meetings
• Adhere to all company and local policies/procedures
• Take part in fun activities and days out
• Assist residents with grooming and personal care
Experience and Skills Required:
• Numeracy and literacy skills
• Personable and professional communication skills
• Ability to work well in a team
• Reliability and punctuality
• Commitment to developing new skills and experience
If you are interested in applying for this role, please do not hesitate to contact Lindsay at Amber Mace on Applyor email a CV to Apply.
£ 8.25 - 8.35 Per hourFull timePermanentShipston-on-Stour, Warwickshire, England
Support Worker- Learning Disability Service-Shipston -On -StourAre you looking for a new career in the Health and Social care secto...
£ 9.87 - 9.87 Per hourFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Available Hours: Permanent - Full Time - 40 hours per week. Commutable from Bordesley Green, Sparkhill, Birmingham City Centre, Elm...
£ 9.00 - 17.00 Per hourFull timeContractBirmingham, West Midlands, England
Residential Care Worker - £9 - £17 per hour - 6 month contract - 4 Vacancies - Birmingham Area Liquid Personnel are currently recru...
£ 8.00 - 8.00 Per hourFull timePermanentStratford-upon-Avon, Warwickshire, England
Care Assistant - Beautiful Elderly Residential Home £8.00 Plus enhancements ...
£ 38000 - 45000 Per yearFull timePermanentBirmingham, West Midlands, England
LOCATION: Ideally Midlands/North east based (home/remote role) JOB TITLE: Quality Partnership Manager (Care Sector) National SALARY...