I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domus are recruiting for a Home Manager for small residential home in Southampton, for adults with Learning and Physical Disabilities. Our client caters purely for vulnerable adults and is one of the market leaders within the sector.
Home Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services.
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy.
* Experience of line managing a team.
* NVQ 4 or above.
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities and behaviour that may challenge.
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Registered Manager or Service Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
£ 30000 - 35000 Per yearFull timePermanentAshton-Under-Lyne, Greater Manchester, England
Ashton under Lyme, Greater Manchester Salary: £35k per annum ...
£ 39000 - 39000 Per yearFull time...PermanentFalmouth, Cornwall, England
Experienced Residential Manager - Non Nurse or Nurse -NVQ or RMA Award -Residential Home in FALMid -Cornwall Required for Prestigio...