I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Search Consultancy is working with an authority in the West Midlands to recruit 3 Qualified Social Workers into a Court and Care Planning Team on a temporary basis. The successful candidate will be paid an hourly of rate of up to £29.81
This is an exciting opportunity for 3 Social Workers, required for a Court and Care Planning team. Previous Court Experience is necessary. The team consists of 9 Social Worker's in total and each Social Worker has a protected caseload of between 7-9 sets of proceedings. The team benefits from an experienced Team Manager, a Court Progression manager, positive working relationships with adoption services and access to a wealth of resources.
Responsibilities of the role include:
* Conduct assessments of children in need and in need of protection
* Carrying out S47 investigations for the duty teams and for the court teams.
* Managing a caseload consisting of children on child protection plans and child looked after including writing reports for court and planning for permanence for children that can't remain with their parents.
* Candidates need to be committed and able to work flexible hours if required to safeguard children .
* Attending court and completing court report
* Experience with Child Protection proceedings and understanding of relevant legislation
To be considered for this role you must be a qualified Social Worker and have significant experience in children's social work.
This role is subject to HCPC, DBS and reference checks.
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age
£ 27.53 - 32.34 Per hourFull timeTemporaryStaffordshire Technology Park, Stafford, Staffordshire, England
Qualified Social Work - Child ProtectionNorth BirminghamFull-Time, Substantial post qualifying experience, HCPC Registered, Diploma...