I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are looking for a Clinical Manager - Renal for our clinic in Eastbourne.
As a Clinical Manager you will be:
* Full responsibility and accountable, in one clinic or several clinics, for the daily operational and clinical management, in order to meet care and quality outcomes for medical excellence and achievement of financial performance.
* Facilitation of strategic company and Client goals at the clinic level e.g. organic growth, results and service leadership.
* Accountable for the clinic’s compliance with all Diaverum and Client policies, procedures, guidelines and regulations, ensuring that the clinic is prepared for audit 365 days of the year.
* The instigation of continuous improvement activities at clinic and management levels.
* To maintain clinic and own registration with Care Quality Commission (CQC)
* To develop and promote excellent working relationships between Diaverum and the referring Client Organization/s, the ability to effectively delegate, manage and report are essential for successful fulfilment of this senior position.
Operational Financial Management:
* Manage the scheduling of patients and staffing to ensure optimal efficiency while meeting all contractual patient / staffing ratios.
* Planning of annual budget / forecast revenues and operating expenditures
* Monitoring and controlling of clinic costs according to agreed budgets.
* Ensuring that operational policies and procedures are implemented in the clinic(s).
* Ensure all reporting of clinical data to client and company is compliant.
* Ensure all technical equipment are fully maintained and operational and water quality conforms to Renal Association Standards.
* Ensure health and safety policies and procedures are followed at all times.
* Supervising patient care planning and monitoring delivery of patient care through active participation at clinical level
* Assessing, planning, implementing and evaluating patient care programmes
* Ensuring safe use, custody and administration of drugs according to the NMC and Centre policies and procedures
* Implementing systems of quality control and clinical audit to monitor treatment outcomes.
* Reviewing patient prescriptions and outcomes to ensure meeting defined quality standards.
* Assist in the completion of audits and assessments as required by Diaverum and external parties (Trusts, Care Quality Commission).
* Ensure control of infection policies and procedures are followed at all times, including BBV management and holiday patients returners.
As a Clinical Manager, you will have:
* Renal Healthcare experience
* Management experience
* Excellent communication skills
* Excellent people management experience
* Leadership skills
* Financial management experience
* Quality monitoring experience
This role will Manage the Eastbourne Site
The Eastbourne clinic is a purpose built clinic in the Chaucer Business park affording free private parking for employees and patients alike. The unit provides Renal outpatient treatments for patients requiring kidney dialysis and works in partnership with the Brighton and Epsom and St Helier University Hospitals NHS Trust. Services are provided Monday to Saturday from 6:30am to 11:30pm with a combination of shift times (no night shifts or Sunday working required).
The clinic is afforded with 16 dialysis stations and a consultant supports the unit with monthly visits/reviews. The facilities are spacious and there is a dedicated staff room/rest room facility for staff. There are bus services to this area which is situated near Stone Cross and Polegate, just a short journey from the beautiful Eastbourne and Brighton coastlines.
The Manager’s work pattern is 09:00 17:30 or as required in order to cover clinical shifts or meetings/training etc.
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Glynde, Lewes, East Sussex, England
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CAR...