I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Qualified Social Worker to work full time working within a CAP (Countywide Assessment Project) team based in South West London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is £40 per hour and is an initial 3-month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- Court work
- Section 17 & 47 reports
- Child protection conferences
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- Significant senior level frontline experience within children's services
- 2 years post qualified with experience within local authority child protection teams
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regularly meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
If this sound like a role for you then please Apply today, alternatively for more information call Billy on Applyor email Apply
£ 27 - 37 Per hourFull timeContractLondon, Greater London, England
Child Protection - Locum & Permanent - South EnglandI am currently working with most Local Authorities in England, Wales & ...