I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Domus are recruiting for a Home Manager, to manage a residential care home for adults with Learning Disabilities and Complex Needs.
Service Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Experience of managing Learning Disability services.
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy.
* Experience of line managing a team.
* NVQ 4 or above.
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities.
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Registered Manager or Service Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, challenging behaviour or complex needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
£ 55000.00 - 65000.00 Per yearFull timePermanentKingston upon Thames, London, Greater London, England
General Manager - Residential Luxury Retirement Home - CQC Good RatedSalary up to £65k DOE plus bonus Bright Selection Ltd are prou...