I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
New opportunity for Deputy Manager – Residential Care Home
We are currently looking for an experienced supervisor/manager for a Deputy Manager role. Our client is a residential care home based in Witney, they require a personable, energetic individual to join their team and assist in the management of the home.
• NVQ level 3 or equivalent
• Previous management/supervisory experience
• Minimum 3 years’ experience in residential care setting
Duties to include:-
• To assist the Home Manager in all aspects of the day to day running of the home.
• To oversee and maintain the care of the residents living at the Home
• To ensure all aspects of the management of the Home meet with CQC and company standards
• To be responsible for assisting in the management and supervision of the staff team.
This is a full time vacancy with hours to include every other weekend and on-call duties.
• Salary offered circa £25,000 pa
• 22 days annual leave
If you feel you have the right experience and would like to have more details then please contact us today quoting reference PHC778.
Paterson Health & Social Care is an employment agency/employment business (as defined by the Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003) and is acting on behalf of its client in relation to this vacancy.
£ 25000 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentWitney, Oxfordshire, England
JO0000007337Job Title: Deputy Manager | Elderly Residential Care | WitneySalary: £25,000pa plus pension and benefitsLocation: Witne...