I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Are you enthusiastic? Caring?
Would you thrive in a challenging new role?
Do you enjoy working in a complex and demanding role?
If you answered yes to any of these questions - get in touch!!
Medicare First is currently looking for an experienced and dedicated Social Worker to work full time working within a Children's with disabilities team based in North-East London. The ideal candidate will possess highly developed specialist knowledge of social work practice in children's services and be registered with the HCPC.
The pay rate for this locum social worker job is up to £32 per hour and is an initial 3 month contract.
Social worker duties include:
- core and initial assessments
- Risk Assessment and Overview Assessments Care Planning
- CIN and LAC Managing Complex case work
Requirements of the social worker:
- Degree or equivalent in social work
- Current HCPC registration
- experience within Children's services
- 2 years post qualified experience
Benefits of working with Medicare First:
- Your own personal consultant
- Regular meetings and visits with your consultant
- Quick and Easy Registration Process
- An excellent referral scheme of £250 for each successfully placed referral
This is a demanding and rewarding role for the right person. Is that you?
For more information please call Lauren on Applyalternatively apply today.
£ 32000 - 37000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Broaden Your Experience in a Complex Needs TeamsA Local Authority which I work with operates a Rotational Post system and a member ...