I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
We are now recruiting for experienced agency Health Care Assistants to work in Care and Nursing Homes in all parts of County Durham and the surrounding areas. We have Full time and Part Time Hours Available.
Here's Why You Will Love To Work With us
You must be able to deliver exceptional standards of care to clients, meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects the dignity of the individual in line with their care plan, within a variety of Care and Nursing Homes in the Bishop Auckland and County Durham area
Your duties will include
• Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
• Ensure health, safety and welfare of clients
• Record keeping - maintaining up to date reports such as care plans
• Maintain regular communication with Home Manager and other staff
• Respect the individuality and confidentiality of each client
• To communicate effectively
In order to be considered for a Health Care Assistant job you will need the following:
• Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
• A sense of responsibility
• Professional, friendly & a willing disposition
• Reliable & trustworthy
• Have a full driving license and your own transport
To become a member of the Kare Plus Durham Team you are required to have the following
• Eligibility to work in the UK
• NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
• At least 3 months paid experience working within a similar healthcare environment in the last 6 months
• Able to provide 2 clinical references from your current/previous employer
• You will also need to go through a Criminal record check (DBS) payable by the applicant
What Kare Plus Durham will do for you:
• Weekly Pay
• Free Uniform
• Flexible working patterns to suit you
• PAID annual training
• Continuing Support & Development
• 24/7 on call support
To apply call Apply
Kare Plus Durham are a local independent healthcare organisation and are one of the leading recruitment agencies in the North East & Nationwide supplying all grades of both Qualified Nurses and experienced care & support staff to the healthcare industry.If any of the above describes you and you wish to be part of a great team whose paramount importance is to deliver exceptional care Kare Plus Durham would like to hear from you.