I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Deputy Manager Malborough - £27K!
Are you a care professional looking to further their career in the healthcare sector? Or a Deputy Manager looking for a new opportunity? Then we may have just the role for you!
Amber Mace is currently recruiting for an enthusiastic Deputy Manager to work within a medium sized residential home based on the edge of a beautiful historic market town, paying a salary of £27K.
The home provides truly exceptional levels of care tailored to the exact needs of each resident and caters for a wide range of needs, including those for people diagnosed with dementia. Carers deliver great and loving care and are trained to support and enhance each resident's quality of life. As Deputy Manager, you will need to be an energetic and committed individual who has recent experience of working in an elderly residential setting.
Main Duties for Deputy Manager:
• Support and deputise for the Home Manager in their absence
• Assist the delegation of workloads and care resources
• Ensure accurate care records are kept and incidents/accidents are reported in accordance to the company policy
• Promote and maintain a high standard of care
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together with supervision of trained staff, as well as providing mentorship, assessment and induction of new care staff
• Conform to the latest guidelines and maintain the highest levels of care governance whilst regularly auditing practices and procedures.
In addition, you will need to possess the following skills and qualifications:
• Experience at a supervisory level in a similar care environment
• Recent background in elderly residential care preferably with dementia
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
• Proven ability to lead and supervise a team
• Passionate about providing elderly care
To be put forward for this exciting role please do not hesitate in calling Charlotte at Amber Mace on 01904 571187 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
£ 38000 - 39000 Per yearFull time...PermanentSalisbury, Wiltshire, England
WILTSHIRE CLINICAL SERVICES MANAGER - £ 38 -39 K EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY Are you a Nurse Looking for an Opportunity as a Nurse to Pro...
£ 25000 - 25000 Per yearFull timePermanentWitney, Oxfordshire, England
JO0000007337Job Title: Deputy Manager | Elderly Residential Care | WitneySalary: £25,000pa plus pension and benefitsLocation: Witne...