I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
This is a great Care Assistant opportunity to work in a luxury environment.
Are you hunting for that next Care Assistant challenge in Epsom, in a Care Home that rewards you for hard work and provides heaps of benefits on top of your salary?
Signature provide a modern, spacious and luxurious place to work where you can provide our residents with the highest possible quality of life. This is a care assistant role where you can be rewarded on a daily basis for helping those in need.
Signature Senior Lifestyle are looking for a Care Assistant in Epsom who will be primarily responsible for promoting and delivering person-centred care within Signatures Care philosophy.
Care Assistant Duties
- Providing direct care to residents: washing, assistance with dressing, help with mobility and support with food and fluid intake
- Being aware and participating in the development of resident Care Plans and having full awareness of any specialist support needs
- Providing ongoing support for the residents, their family and the Care Services Team
- Participation in resident activities and events held at the Epsom care home
- Embracing the opportunity to develop skills and provide wider care services to residents
- Support residents to create a homely environment in their apartments, assisting with organising their environment to promote wellbeing and independence
We don’t require any direct qualifications, the following attributes would be desirable:
- Ability to communicate well, both written and verbally
- A flexible and pro-active individual able to work in a team
- Ability to organise and prioritise workload under pressure
- Medically able to carry out duties and responsibilities
- A passionate individual ready to develop and learn new skills in order to progress in your role
- NVQ Level 2in Health and Social Care or Care Certificate is desirable
Industry Leading Benefits
Here at Signature we recognise that extra special efforts should not go unrewarded and that is why we provide a number of special incentives and bonuses that can be earned throughout your time working for the company. Benefits listed below are in place in order to reward our staff for their continual hard work:
- £500* annual retention bonus (*terms and conditions apply)
- Enhanced pension scheme
- Free uniforms that are attractive and practical
- Free eye care tests and options for funding towards future spectacles if required
- Savings on Childcare
- Refer a friend and get a cash bonus
- Study support
- Employee benefits scheme
- Life Insurance
- Full details on perks and benefits
About the Company
Signature is delivering a new standard of nursing homes in the UK. Signature is a unique and inspiring group of homes, where care and lifestyle go hand in hand.These homes offer residents a relaxing, safe environment where they can enjoy comfort, companionship, independence and their own front door.
Signatures vision is “delivering peace of mind”, peace of mind for the residents that they will be cared for and supported within our homes to live safe and fulfilled lives. Peace of mind of their families knowing that their loved ones are being well cared for and peace of mind for our employees knowing that they will be trained and provided with development opportunities to continue to build their capabilities to enable them to be the best they can be.
Signature is also featured in the London Stock Exchange (LSE) 1000 companies to inspire Britain, an annual celebration of some of the fastest growing and most dynamic small and medium sized enterprises!
Care Assistant Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Days, Nights, Permanent, Bank
Salary: £8.50 to £9.00 p/hour
£ 9.00 - 18.00 Per hourFull time...Bank...Lingfield, Surrey, England
Pay Rate: £9.00 - £12.00 per hour CAR DRIVERS ONLY PLEASE. TO APPLY, YOU MUST ALSO HAVE PREVIOUS PAID EXPERIENCE WORKING WITHIN CAR...
£ 8 - 11 Per hourFull time...Contract...London, Greater London, England
Location: Essex, and East London Salary: £8.00 to £12.00 /hour Impact Care Services Ltd is currently recruiting Care Assistant / He...