I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
Registered Home Manager - CAMHS
Location: Nearby to Brayton, Humberside
Care Categories: CAMHS / Social & Emotional Mental Health - Residential setting
Salary: Up to £45,000, plus excellent benefits
Hours: 40 hours per week
We are currently looking for a Registered Manager, to join an established CAMHS home based in Humberside, nearby to Brayton. This home is committed and dedicated to providing a service to children and adolescents who have SEMH within a calm, comforting and relaxed environment.
The Registered Home Manager will be supported by the Deputy Manager within the home and a team of highly trained and specialist Residential Care workers and Team leaders.
This home is registered and inspected by OFSTED, and it prides itself in prioritising care quality and creating a home from home feel for all residents. Being a smaller home, focussing on individualised care and relationship building we are looking for a resilient, focussed and proven home manager.
This is a fantastic opportunity, to join a passionate healthcare provider in one of their highly reputable CAMHS services in Humberside, East Yorkshire.
What are we looking for?
* An experienced manager within the residential setting - The Registered Manager will have a proven track record of leading a team to success for at least 2 years'
* Sound knowledge and understanding of OFSTED- must be able to become registered with OFSTED (no restrictions or pending investigations)
* A strong manager who has worked within the Children's' sector and has a passion for care quality
* NVQ Level 5 in Leadership and Management or equivalent
* To drive the home and work in line with the company's expectations
* Provide leadership and support for the care team - to be a motivating and inspiring leader
* A full clean driving licence
* Complete flexibility of availability/ working hours
* Generous annual leave entitlement
* Company pension scheme
* Childcare vouchers
* Life assurance
* Ongoing training and courses- all expenses covered
* Career progression
* Personal development
* Rewards scheme
* Cost of DBS funded
* Cycle to work scheme
* Full induction programme
This opportunity is based nearby to Brayton, and is commutable from Doncaster, Scunthorpe, Hull, York and other surrounding areas. Suitable candidates may have had other positions with job titles such as Registered Manager, CAMHS Service Manager, Services Manager, Residential Home Manager or alike.
£ 36000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentBatley, West Yorkshire, England
Residential Home Manager – Older People / Dementia – Batley Commutable from Batley, Wakefield, Dewsbury, Cleckheaton, Huddersfield ...