I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Registered Manager to join one of the biggest and well-respected companies within the UK, at their Residential Site in Leicester. They have a great ethos and reputation. My Client takes pride in providing good quality care and support for adults with learning disabilities, Autism and Complex care, Challenging Behavior and Mental Health issues, providing long-term accommodation and care, based in small, unique family style homes.
Service Manager - Responsibilities:
* Responsible for the management and supervision of staff to enable them to maximise their potential, through leadership, coaching, example, support and guidance.
* Responsible for budget management.
* Adhering to all CQC regulations and raising standards of care where necessary.
* Be responsible for the negotiation of contracts and fees with Local Authorities and PCT`s for new and existing services.
* You will be required to maintain the high care standards that have been set in the home and be an excellent manager of staff.
The ideal candidate will have:
* Must have 4 years' Experience working as a registered manager in the Learning Disabilities Sector
* A background in recruiting staff team and occupancy
* Experience of line managing a team
* NVQ 4 or above
* Knowledge of the needs and rights of adults with Learning Disabilities
* Good knowledge and understanding of CQC, Health and Safety and Local Authority requirements.
* Communicate effectively to a range of audiences, both verbally and in writing including staff development.
Previously successful candidates have come from a Home Manager position and worked with Learning Disability, Autism, Challenging Behaviour or Complex Needs for Adult services.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself - Recommend a friend!!
If you are not looking, then perhaps you know someone who is and we will reward you with our recommend a friend scheme - £200 pounds if we place them into work and we do not already have them on our database.
Ref: LH - PRML - 1206
£ 38000 - 38000 Per yearFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
SYK Recruitment Specialists are currently working with a leading care provider to recruit an experienced Care Home Manager to lead ...
£ 10.4 - 10.4 Per hourFull timePermanentNottingham, Nottinghamshire, England
Night Care Manager - Nottingham - £10.40 per/hour!Location: NottinghamSalary: £10.40 per/hourHours: 42 hours per weekAre you a care...