JOB TITLE: Social Worker (Fostering) newly-qualified welcome
LOCATION: Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Warrington, Knutsford, and everywhere in-between)
SALARY & BENEFITS:
• Circa £25k-32k DOE, mileage scheme,
• Excellent bonuses
• Benefits scheme, including pension and healthcare
• Fantastic career progression opportunities
WORKING HOURS: Full-time, flexibility with working hours is essential
Are you newly-qualified or experience Social Worker who is looking for an opportunity to put your skills and knowledge into practice?
My client is looking for a dedicated and passionate social worker who is committed to making a positive difference to looked after children and young people.
THE COMPANY: Our client are a family run, child-centred organisation, founded in 1994, who are dedicated to providing continued support and guidance. With 30 children's homes across the UK, they strive to ensure everyone is treated as an individual and their specific needs are met.
THE ROLE: Social Worker (Fostering) - Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Knutsford, Warrington)
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a qualified Social Worker to showcase their new skills within a vibrant and successful team. This is a challenging yet rewarding role that is working directly with children, young people and Carers; focussing on offering support and developing your case load, ensuring effective placements are achieved.
Key Responsibilities to include: Social Worker (Fostering) - Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Knutsford, Warrington)
• Handle initial enquiries, including assessments and visits
• Conducting training and undertake reviews for foster carers
• Maintenance of placements for children, ensuring appropriate support is provided to both Carer and children/young person
• Developing your case load through various resources, and managing existing
• Ensure all records for both Carers and children are maintained
Key highlights: - Social Worker (Fostering) - Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Knutsford, Warrington)
• Working for an outstanding IFA
• Opportunities to progress to Team Leader and beyond
• Opportunities for further training e.g. therapy
• Non-corporate, family organisation
• Flexible working
• Outcomes based rather than time based
• Bonus scheme for completing assessments and for caseload support
THE CANDIDATE: Social Worker (Fostering) - Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Knutsford, Warrington)
The ideal candidate for this position will be a qualified Social Worker, who is ambitious and resourceful. You must have a flexible approach to your work, and a keen interest in making a positive impact on others’ lives. The key to being successful within this role is showing you have the right personality and drive to succeed.
Key experience essential for the role:- Social Worker (Fostering) - Cheshire (Chester, Northwich, Crewe, Knutsford, Warrington)
• Confident working autonomously
• Full UK driving licence and access to vehicle for business use
• Relevant qualification(Social work degree and HCPC registered)
• Experienced and newly-qualified, welcomed
• Ambitious, dynamic, confident and determined
• Candidates with experience in residential child care settings and frontline practice highly advantageous
• This role is mainly home-based and due to the confidentiality of the information, you will require a private workspace within your home.
*Starting pay will depend on experience. There are opportunities to progress up to Team Leader and beyond, with a salary of up to £43K + bonuses and benefits.*
Does this sound like you?
If yes, then please hit the “Apply Now” button. You will then be sent to an online questionnaire to further support your CV. We will be in touch within 7-10 days to make you aware of the next steps.