I want to keep my account, but I don’t want people to see my CV
Click ‘PRIVACY SETTINGS’, then select ‘I don't wish to be contacted about jobs by companies looking to hire'
I want to keep my account, but I don’t want to receive jobs by email
Click ‘JOBS BY EMAIL’ then choose ‘REMOVE THIS JOB ALERT EMAIL’ next to any of your alerts.
I want to permanently remove my account from this site
This will permanently remove all of your details including your CV from our site. You will have re-register next time.
The role is within Children and families team in the Erewash area of Derbyshire. This is a team combine duty, short, medium and some long term work in the same role supporting the Front line and the Duty & Assessment background teams.
The Qualified Social Worker Must Have:
Why Medicare First?
* Dedicated expert consultant
* Online timesheets and pay management
* Regular progress reports and face to face reviews
* Office hours 8am - 6pm to provide support/service and out of hours support.
* Recommend a friend bonus for referrals £250
* Substantial continuing professional development (CPD) Fund to put towards training and other development
Please call Cindia Pina on Applyto discuss further details.
£ 21.46 - 21.46 Per hourFull timeTemporaryOldham, Greater Manchester, England
Medicare First are currently recruiting for Senior Practitioners and Assistant Team Managers to join CAT and LTT teams in Oldham.Th...
£ 40000 - 46000 Per yearFull timePermanentLondon, Greater London, England
Take the Step Up Into ManagementA London based Local Authority is seeking an experienced Senior/Advanced Practitioner to join their...